Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

When it comes to Search Engine Optimization, you want a team that is already at the top!

google ranking mock
icon v1 1

On-Page SEO

On-Page Search Engine Optimization has many different facets, and we can assist your business with all of them! Tags, keyword research, competitor analysis,  content,  website structure and more.

icon v3 1

Off-Page SEO

There is also an Off-Page Search Engine Optimization?  Yes there is, we can develop a backlink profile related to your business with relevant and high authority links through guest blogging and press releases.

icon v2 1

Technical SEO

The technical parts of Search Engine Optimization- we can help with this too!  Security, website speed,  code layout, schema markup and more.

What is SEO?

Search Engine Optimization is the process of ranking a keyword or a cluster of keywords in a search engine such as Google or Bing. When ranked,  this results in organic (free) traffic for your website. The main areas of SEO include On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Technical SEO, and Local SEO.

3 STEPS TO A HIGHER RANK ON GOOGLE

With Website Design being our expertise, Search Engine Optimization is a very close second. We take our time to look over every detail and put in a full effort to get your website ranked. There are no shortcuts taken or any far- fetched promises to get you ranked at the top of Google by the end of the week. We know that each website is unique and different strategies will be required, so that is why we pay close attention to the top SEO professionals in the industry, use the best tools and software, accompanied by our custom digital marketing strategies.

1

SCHEDULE A CALL

When you’re not happy with your Google ranking and the lack of new customers, it’s time to talk with a SEO professional.

2

CUSTOM STRATEGY

During our session, we will discuss your website and goals. Before the call is over, you will have an idea on our strategy which will get you ranked higher.

3

HIGHER RANKINGS!

After your detailed plan is put in place, you will start generating more leads, customers, and best of all – profits!

Call (604)-308-1862 to get ranked higher on Google

SEO HELPS TO BOOST YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE AND THAT MEANS MORE VISITORS, CUSTOMERS, AND PROFITS

Today in the 2020 online environment, it is getting more difficult for any business to be found online. If your business cannot be seen, it is almost impossible to make any sales. This is why SEO is essential. Search Engine Optimization will allow your business to reach intended target markets, promote your company, products, and services.

Currently Google holds a 90.1% share of the entire search engine market and in an online study, it was shown that 95% of online traffic goes to the first page of Google, while the other 5% goes to the second page. It was also noted that 70-80% of useres ignore the paid online ads at the  very top , further reinforcing why SEO is so important.

With a proper SEO strategy in place along with some other digital marketing, GAC Marketing can have your website ranking higher on Google.

giphy

Langley SEO Packages

If  you have just created a brand new website for your business or you already have a website and are looking for more traffic, we can defiently help you out. We offer a SEO Startup package as well as ongoing monthly SEO services. Our Startup package is a one time fee and it has everything you need to get more traction for your business.

The SEO Startup Package ($1,000)

  • Google Maps Installation
  • Google Analytics Setup
  • Image Optimization
  • Alt Tag Optimization
  • Meta Tag Optimization
  • Install Premium SEO Plugins
  • Keyword Research
  • Keyword Optimized Title
  • Add Proper Heading Tags
  • XML Sitemap
  • Submission To Business Directories
  • Other Search Engine Submissions
  • Broken-Link Check
  • Keyword Slugs For URL
  • Content Analysis

Monthly SEO Packages 

Our monthly SEO Packages are fully managed and they include everything for your website to start getting more traffic and gain ranks on Google. Please contact us below and we can discuss your exact SEO needs.

15 + 5 =

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This